Are you or do you know someone still thinking about getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Today is the day to make the choice to protect yourself, your family and your community.
Join us and the Department of Health and Human Services today, May 21 in the “GetVax Digital Day of Action.” Help us spread the word to get all DOD beneficiaries vaccinated.
Research shows that many Americans have not yet received the vaccine for a variety of reasons:
- They don’t know how to locate one.
- They have concerns about the cost.
- They just don’t think they need it.
We’re making it easy for you to get the vaccine at no cost to you! Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to www.tricare.mil/VaccineAppointments
- Select your location (state or overseas)
- Find the DOD vaccine site near you and make an appointment
Making a vaccine appointment is that easy. If the DOD sites aren’t convenient for you, you can also go to any pharmacy participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
or any local or state health department COVID-19 vaccination site
We encourage you to get the vax! Tell your friends and family. Share your vaccine story by tagging @TRICARE and use the hashtag #WeCanDoThis.
Together, we can do this!